Umwelt Management AG UMaAG can be proud of more than 20 years of experience in the operational management of wind turbines, ensuring the best possible results with a reliable team.
To achieve economically optimal results, we continuously develop and optimize the processes of commercial management. Our goal is to achieve maximum yields and maintain or grow the value of the wind turbines. Therefore, we work closely with the technical management.
We currently manage both our own and third-party wind farm portfolios with a total output of around 660 MW.
In addition to the commercial operations, Umwelt Management AG UMaAG is also responsible for administrative tasks, leading to a long-term value improvement of onshore wind farms:
- Contract Management
- Lease Management
- Insurance/Risk/Damage Management
- Financial Accounting/Financial Management
- Liquidity Planning and Profitability Forecasts
- Feed-in/Receivables Management
- Organization of Shareholder meetings /Advisory Board Meetings
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
Our label “WYW – Watch Your Windfarm” UMaAG is responsible for the technical management. In the truest sense of the word, our technicians have `an eye´ on the wind farms they know every turbine in and out, they know the infrastructure, the responsible maintenance teams, and any kind of special conditions of the wind turbines. They are able to react to technical necessities at short notice through specific quick decision-making processes.
The Services of The Technical Management include:
- Permanent Plant Monitoring
- Regular Inspections of the Wind Farm / Facilities / Infrastructure
- Interface Function between Operator and Manufacturer / Maintenance Team
- Coordination of Suppliers and other Service Providers
- General Condition Tracking
- Deadline/Milestone Management
- Monitoring of Guidelines And Legal Frameworks
- Monthly Reporting / Annual Reports
- Monthly/Yearly Analyses
- Maintenance Management
- Billing Feed-In Management / Redispatch
Meet Our Team
If you are interested in working with us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will write you an offer tailored to your needs.
Please contact us here:
Tel: +49 4722 9109 0